When it comes to surgical care, you and your family deserve nothing but the best at rates you can actually afford. This is why we’ve fought to ensure our members are part of the BridgeHealth Surgery Network. This network provides access to leading surgical specialists with expertise in today's latest technologies at pre-negotiated savings up to 50%! In addition to providing access to the surgical specialists, BridgeHealth also provides our members with personalized assistance throughout the entire process, to ease the burden on you both emotionally and financially so you can just focus on recovery!
BridgeHealth connects you to a wide range of leading surgical specialists performing procedures such as:
- Joint replacement for knees and hips and other orthopedic procedures such as ACL repair, shoulder reconstruction, and carpal tunnel repair.
- Heart surgery, including bypass procedures and valve repair/replacement.
- Heart procedures, including catheter/stent procedures and placement of pacemakers or defibrillators.
- Spine surgery for decompression (laminectomy or discectomy), spinal fusion, and placement of artificial discs.
- Vascular (vein) surgery, including carotid artery repair.
- Weight-loss surgery, including gastric banding, bypass procedures, and gastric sleeve procedures.
- Cancer therapy using the CyberKnife – a non-surgical radiation therapy for tumors of the brain, lung, prostate, pancreas, and spine.
- Conditions related to seizure disorders and epilepsy.
- Repair of detached retinas, corneal transplants, cataract procedures, and other eye procedures.
- Transplants – heart, lung, kidney, liver or pancreas.
If you or someone in your family needs a surgeon, use your discount card and access the BridgeHealth Surgery Network. You’ll not only have access to some of the best surgeons in the country, you’ll access them at pre-negotiated rates up to 50% off what you would typically pay. And on top of all that, you’ll get your personal assistant to help you through the entire process.
Visit their website and see what they can offer you and your family, today!
How To Use Your Card
In order to access the surgery network, you'll need to log in to the discount program platform. If you don't have an account, or haven't yet received your card you'll need to register for an account.
Once you’re logged in, click on “Surgery Centers” in the menu on the left. Then just click the “Locate a Provider” tab and follow the instructions to navigate to the surgery network's website.
Need Some Help?
View the FAQ section below or just contact our office, we're always here to help you! If you have any questions or need any help with the BridgeHealth surgery network, let us know and we'll take care of it for you immediately. Making sure our clients are happy is our number one priority, and we look forward to the opportunity to help you and your family in any way we can.
Local: (208) 331-0676
671 E. Riverpark Lane, Suite 100 Boise, ID 83706 | View Map