We pride ourselves on being 100% transparent regarding the fees associated with our Idaho MSA Program. Please review the fee structures below, and don't hesitate to contact our office if you have any questions. We're more than happy to help you find the answers you're looking for!
Idaho Independent Bank's Fees:
Annual Fee: $36
- Paid when the account is opened and pro-rated to the following April. The annual fee is then electronically deducted from the account in full every April of every year the account remains open.
- This fee allows you unlimited access to our premier customer service team of MSA Specialists, in addition to all of the monitoring, reporting and compliance we do on your Idaho MSA.
- You will also receive access to their healthcare discount program that can save you hundreds of dollars on prescriptions, dental and vision costs, doctor visits and more as soon as you open your Idaho MSA.
For $36, you're getting a lot in return!
Monthly Maintenance Fee (Avoidable): $3.00
- Following a 90 day grace period from the date the account is opened, this fee will be imposed every statement cycle if the balance in the account falls below $200 on any day during that statement cycle.
- If a balance of at least $200 is maintained throughout the monthly statement cycle, this fee is not assessed.
Monthly Paper Bank Statement Fee (Avoidable): $1.25
- Following a 90 day grace period from the date the account is opened, should you insist your statements be sent via postal mail your account will be assessed a paper statement fee each month.
- If you opt into E-statements, this fee is not assessed.
- E-statements are free, and allow you to access your monthly statements online anytime or anywhere, with the click of a mouse. It's safe, convenient and environmentally friendly.
For a complete list of additional fees that may apply to your account, please contact our office.